Arrr - bizarre pirate blogs!

My wife's youngest sister has a blog as well as almost everyone under the age of 22. I am way behind the times.

Here's our im conversation:

Tracy says:
how did u find my [blog]?
DeathMonkey says:
searched for "weird pirate asian freak"
DeathMonkey says:
it was the first link
Tracy says:
did not
Tracy says:
!
Tracy says:
let me see


Tracy wants to be a pirate, as all middle school-aged asian girls do. For my wedding, she presented my wife (her sister) with a trophy of a pirate's head with the inscription "Arrr. ..I'm a teenage mutant ninja pirate chipmunk!" I need to get a photograph of this trophy; it has to be seen to be believed. Where do you find a pirate head in a trophy shop anyway?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm doing. . . pretty good?!

Radioactive Garbage Time

I AM (getting pretty close to) IRON MAN