Are you ready for some futbol?



World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International. 15 syllables of nonsense, one amazing futbol game. Before I start coating the game with praise, a fair warning: the menus are the very definition of byzantine, the graphics and animation are sub-par, loading times aggrivating, the tutorials oppressive, and the commentary starts repeating within the first couple games. No matter; when you're running on the pitch you can feel the magic. The controls are analog and smooth as butter, and the game design the clearly illustrates the cost/benefit of certain maneuvers. When you lose the ball, you always know why. I typically don't like sports games but I'm starting to love this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm doing. . . pretty good?!

Radioactive Garbage Time

I AM (getting pretty close to) IRON MAN