Next Intelligent Systems Game - Paper Mario 2!


Here's the 1up article outlining the Next Big Thing for Intelligent Systems. Can Nintendo R&D 1 do no wrong? Consider that Advance Wars 2 is the worst game they've made in the last 10 years, and Advance Wars 2 one of the best console strategy games. I think Bessie would like to send a special "thank you" to Intelligent Systems by developing two of the three biggest gaming time sinks in the last few years. (Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, and Rise of Nations, natch.)

Plus, there's supposed to be an announcement about the next Fire Emblem game sometime in April. Hopefully it'll be in the US by the end of the year. . .

Here's some screenshots from IGN.

Yeah, I know, Day 2 and 3 of GDC isn't up yet. So sue me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm doing. . . pretty good?!

Radioactive Garbage Time

I AM (getting pretty close to) IRON MAN