Rise of Legends

This post could also be titled:
  • What I've been doing the last few years
  • Why I haven't posted in a while (and probably)
  • Why you probably won't hear much from me for a while longer


I've been working hard on Rise of Legends, the next game by Big Huge Games. Technology, magic, RTS!

Being completely biased, I think we have an amazingly talented development team and I hope you agree after checking out the media at the bottom of the article.

Previews
PC IGN
GameSpot
GameSpy

Screenshots (all)
Glass Dragons over a Vinci City
The Doge Hammer fires away. . .
and you don't want to be at the wrong end of it
A towering Vinci City
The outer map for our campaign

Comments

Anonymous said…
The screens look fantastic. Can't wait to do some PC shopping to meet the game's specs :). Good luck finishing it!

Popular posts from this blog

Radioactive Garbage Time

I'm doing. . . pretty good?!

I AM (getting pretty close to) IRON MAN