I AM (getting pretty close to) IRON MAN



I'm at home recovering from my surgery. From all reports and the feelings I have, the surgery went well. My arm is bothering me, but I just had surgery and the pain is nominal and extremely manageable. They used liquid nitrogen to kill the cancer cells, hoovered them out, and then gave me my second bionic limb. I kinda wish I got to see it, but I would probably would have passed out watching it, especially if it was happening to me.

So I'm resting and relaxing. I'm checking back in two weeks with the doctor to see how things are going. After that, I can resume treatments to try to stop the cancer in my gut.

Comments

Ed said…
Hey Scott,

Just wanted to let you know that Sophie, Carvin and I are praying for you. Thanks for sharing your journey during this unimaginably difficult situation. Love you.

"Come to me all you who are weary or heavy burdened, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28

Love,

Edward Yang

Popular posts from this blog

I'm doing. . . pretty good?!

Radioactive Garbage Time