An anniversary of shame


When I was a teenager I wondered when America, like Rome, would fall. I did not think the Capitol would be ransacked in my lifetime, and I thought the attackers would be the Russians or Chinese or some foreign army. I can't express how ashamed and enraged I was that so many people were so fooled so completely and took violence to overthrow an election.

Please call your senator and representative and ask them to continue to investigate and prosecute those who attacked the Capitol and those who incited and planned the attack. These were not rioters, they were seditionists and, regardless of how rich an powerful they are, they should all be fully prosecuted under the law.

If we don't do it now, next time will be far worse.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm doing. . . pretty good?!

Radioactive Garbage Time

I AM (getting pretty close to) IRON MAN